The term 'Kay Wootton Interiors' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website - Kay Chapman t/a Kay Wootton Interiors, 76 Kinross Road, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 7EN. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Kay Wootton Interiors' prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Kay Wootton Interiors and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kay Wootton Interiors. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kay Wootton Interiors takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.Back to top
Kay Wootton Interiors is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Kay Wootton Interiors may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22nd June 2012.
What we collect:
We do collect information when you visit the site. This includes any information provided by you through the contact form, and, as described in the cookies section below, statistical data which is used for web traffic analysis.
What we do with the information we gather:
The information is used to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We will not use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Kay Wootton Interiors, 76, Kinross Road, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 7EN.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the above address or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.Back to top
This website uses small text files called 'cookies' which are placed on your computer or device whenever you visit. The cookies are set by Google Analytics, which collects information to help us to see how people use this site.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This will not prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You can also delete cookies at any time.
Further information about how to manage cookies can be found in your browser's help or on sites such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
By continuing to use this website, you agree that we can place these cookies on your computer or device, providing your browser settings allow this.Back to top
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.Back to top
About this Website
- Wider devices will receive narrower 'mobile' styled pages.
- Slideshows (such as the one on the Gallery page) will be replaced by single images.
- The testimonials page will display all testimonials, rather than one at a time with the option to switch to the next one.
- The clickable email address on the contact page will be replaced by a non-clickable image showing the address.
- Mobile devices will no longer have a 'hamburger' icon to trigger a dropdown menu. Instead the menu will be permanently expanded.
For devices that are not touch-enabled, this website can be navigated using just the keyboard 'Tab' and 'Enter' keys. The only exception is full screen display on the Gallery page, which is accessed by pressing the 'Enter' key when an image is selected, navigated using the left and right arrow keys, and exited using the 'Esc' key.In addition, the following access keys are defined:
- 1 Home
- 3 Access Keys
- 9 Contact
This website was built using the Foundation responsive front-end framework resulting in a mobile-friendly site that displays well across a wide range of devices, from Smartphones through to Desktops.Back to top